I am often awed and amazed by how great our lives have become. I see this so much when I read other blogs and try and put myself in these people's shoes. Could I face that? Well, yes I know I could. I have God in my court. But how fortunate we are to be so wonderfully blessed!
Taylor turns 8 this weekend. I can not believe how quickly time has flown. Eight years seems like alot when you hold your newborn but in reality it is nothing. Taylor is so sweet and beautiful and even though she can drive us just about crazy, we miss her so much every time she leaves. She has started getting to the point where she realizes the changes in her life and its hard on her. She doesn't want to hurt anyone but she is wanting to have a normal family and not be bounced around. We just keep trying to reassure her that she is very loved and that all this family is good for her. It gets hard at times though.
Addyson is growing like a weed. Although we were very amused this week to learn that our youngest niece at 7 months weighs 23 lbs and little Addyson at 20 months weighs 26 lbs. Still she is getting bigger every day. She has curls finally... we are so proud! She is also talking in these complete sentences. It's so funny what comes out of her mouth. We got our flu shots this week so she was a little traumatized and sore but I think she is better now!
I have so many little blessings but my daughters really do take the cake. I am such a proud and humble mommy knowing God has given me the chance to raise these little ones into women of God. Awesome responsibility and awesome blessing!
No comments:
Post a Comment