There is nothing more precious than your children. They are so full of love and hope and the promise of a future.
This is my first precious thing.
This is my second precious thing!
The love that I feel for those two girls is so amazing. I hope that I always can live my life so that they know how much they are loved and how special I know I am to be their mommy. God could have given such wonderful kids to anyone and he chose ME!
And speaking of loving your children....
This is my Mother-In-Law when we presented her with her 50th birthday present from her children. Diamond earrings in the shape of a horseshoe (she's country) with 50 diamonds total.. one for each year! I promise that she loves her kids very much right now... not that she ever doesn't!
You're so right. Nothing is more precious here on earth than them.
ReplyDelete