Here is the deal:
Are you feeling guilty for avoiding making a dentist appointment for just one more month because you hate going there so much? Hope that no one saw you pick your nose while you sat at the traffic light? Overcome with shame because, in your house, cleaning for guests just means shoving stuff into drawers and closets? Well don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out of my desire to admit some of my imperfections and reveal a few moments I'd rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!
So... There is no way I sent my little girl to daycare this morning with a 101.8 fever because our thermometer was defictive... nope not me!
I absoluuely am not leaving her bag and all its contents strewn out across the floor because if I pick it up she will pull it out... again NOT ME!
I did not make a doctor's appt. for Addy at the same time I should be picking up Taylor and not even think about it until my husband mentioned it... I would NOT have left her at school and forgotten her... NOT ME!
Sigh... when my mornings get messed up it throws everything about my day. Of course.. I am not sitting on the couch blogging while I should be cleaning, cooking, folding clothes, and caring for my sick kid! No way that is me!
No comments:
Post a Comment