I LOVE LOVE Kelly's Korner! She is such a neat blogger and she does this cool Friday thing where everyone shows off parts of their lives. So this week is What do you make? Well... this is it guys...
I make beautiful babies!!!
Yes... I know its lame. I have really creative ideas and really little natural ability. I have made Addyson tutu's before though.... they are super easy!!
I have made like 3-4 of these. Yes again I know you are not impressed!
I wasn't going to even post... but I had to! I am in awe and super jealous of all the amazing things people can do. I am the one keeping them in buisness. I mean someone has to.

I love the post! I came to your blog from Kellys Korner and this really made me laugh! You do make beautiful babies and we defintely always need moms to keep all of us small little business owners in business!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLOL! You are so welcome! I do it gladly!
ReplyDelete