On Thursday, Taylor's Gifted and Talented class took a trip to Dallas to go to Medieval Times. All this year they have been studying the Medieval period and this was the culmination of their unit! Initally, it was supposed to be on March 25th so Tyler and I both took off to go since that is our anniversary. It ended up getting changed to the 8th but we still decided to both go with her. We had been a long time ago but she had never been! We had a great time cheering for the Red and Yellow knight (the Yellow knight won) and eating with our fingers! (Ok... I did NOT enjoy that and neither did Taylor... Tyler... loved it!) Taylor even got a flower that our knight threw to her! She was super excited about that! Below are a few pics from the day!
The elem. GT group!
Start of the show... the prince being captured.
Beautiful kiddo... she was so excited!
All the knights
Another knight picture!
I took LOTS of pics but some are kinda blurry because it was dark in there! Taylor also took her Flip video camera and videoed lots of it! Overall, it was an amazing day!
I bet that was a pretty neat experience. We went to the Renaissance Festival last fall for the first time and it was pretty neat. They had giant turkey legs!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter worked at MT Dallas for several years. It is so magical there! Glad she had a good time.I love their food - eating with my hands didn't seem to bother me!
ReplyDelete