Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Teaching

This year I made the move from 3rd grade teacher to Jr. High Special Ed. teacher. This job is WAY different from what I am used to but I know God tailor made it for me. It is very low key and I rarely work with more than 3-4 kids at a time... sometimes I only work with 1 kid a day! It gets pretty slow and boring and it has a lot of paperwork associated with it but I know it is going to be such a blessing for me and this little one! I am REALLY hoping I do not get put on bed rest with this pregnancy so this job is awesome!

Today however, I went and filled in for a teacher last period teaching sixth grade math! It was so much fun! I truly miss teaching in a classroom. They were loud and obnoxious and tried to ignore everything I said.... SO FUN! I loved getting to use my classroom management skills and just get to teach to a group of kids! It only took about 5 minutes for them to figure me out (again, since I have taught or worked with most of them) and we just had a great time!

While I enjoyed the oppertunity it reminded me how great I've got it this year because my stress level is soooo much lower with my current position! God knows what he is doing!

1 comment: