Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Update On Us
So we have been a house under the weather this week. Addyson has had the "piggy flu!" Or at least the doctors assume its the flu since everything else came back negative. We had a strep test done, chest x-rays to look for pneumonia, and a flu test. It all came back negative but the flu test is only 60% reliable. She has run fever since Monday up to 103.6. It's been a little scary but she is a trooper and seems to be on the mend. Taylor ran a low grade fever today but has since perked up so I am hoping she will be ok. Tyler and I plan to keep Lysol handy and keep the house as germ free as possible. Addyson's favorite thing to do is to watch her Veggie Tales movies. She will ask for them... not that anyone can understand it. I only know because I have spent so much time with her. She has been very funny... one minute she feels great and the next she is sick again! I am hoping that this will not last much longer. Keep us in your prayers that we get healthy soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope Addyson gets to feeling better!
ReplyDelete