Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
I forgot to post yesterday. It's been a wild week and my family just needed to come first! Speaking of family... I picked this verse because it applies to our situation. Our desire? Of course we have been trying for awhile to get pregnant again. However, it has been completely unsuccessful. So rather than be bitter or angry we will take joy that the Lord knows whats best and we will give our lives to Him. He will bless us in his own time because he knows that this is what we are longing for. This verse can go so many ways and be applied to all aspects of our life. It was just what I woke up thinking this morning when I realized I forgot to post!
I wish I could go more into depth but I have two little girls that are feeling much better but still need their Mommy!
God Bless You!
We have been TTC too and I know it will happen in God's time. Luckily, I haven't gotten bitter or angry but I have had times when I've been so frustrated. Especially when I see so many around me getting pregnant and it hasn't happened for me yet. I know it will happen some day!
ReplyDelete