Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!

Oh what a wonderful season!! I love Christmas time and I am a little sad to see it go. Of course, part of that is the fact that I will spend my next week off cleaning to put away all the new presents and Christmas decor away!!

These two girls just make it all better! They got TONS of stuff but both were very sweet and thankful for all they were given!

Christmas Eve we went to my grandparents and had Christmas there. They just moved back last year and we are loving having them so close. They always invite my inlaws to celebrate with us so it's alot of fun! This year I got the greatest gift EVER! My grandfather carved a beautiful rose for me! I am so thrilled with it!


Christmas morning we opened Santa gifts and our presents and then my mother came over. She admitted that she probably went a little overboard but the loot these kids got is CRAZY! Then we went to Tyler's parents house where they got even MORE stuff! I mean really?? What are we going to do with all this! :) My daughters are so blessed to have so many wonderful people who love them!



We ended up the evening hanging out at home. I wanted to go to the movies since it was our last night with Taylor before she went to her dad's for the week, but she just wanted to have family time at home! (Really I think she just wanted to play with her toys all evening!) Now we are still picking up the pieces of Christmas and putting our house back in order! As our preacher said this morning, only 363 shopping days left until next Christmas!! :)

1 comment: