Sunday, January 31, 2010

My 2 year old

I haven't had time to post since Addyson turned two on Jan, 22nd. It is hard to believe that my baby is already 2 years old. It is also hard to believe we aren't preparing for her sibling yet, but that will come with time. She had a wonderful Minnie Mouse party with lots of friends and family!
These are her cake pops that I made for the party. I stole the idea from McMama's blog. Everyone really seems to love these but I can't take the credit... I copied her completely! I love this display though! Tyler drilled holes in this sytrofoam block that we painted black and I decorated it with tulle and ribbon. Love how cute it turned out! Her party theme was Minnie and the colors were hot pink and zebra print.
This is the sign I made for her party. The picture is a little blurry but it says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADDYSON"! I used my Cricut for all this and I was thrilled with how cute it turned out!! A week before her birthday we had pictures done and they turned out AMAZING!! Our photographer Ashley Gilbreath (A Thousand Words Photography) did these and had them proofed in record time! Thanks so much Ashley!!
These were all taken in an alley that really looked junky when we were there. I am amazed with how pretty the pictures turned out! We made sure to get some with her birthday present too!

We found this big Minnie Mouse at Sam's and I just couldn't resist her. We bought it before Christmas and stored it in our closet until her birthday! Thank goodness we have big closets!! She really loves her Meena!

When Taylor was two she took pictures with this table. My grandfather painted it to be the Three Bears cottage and each chair is a bear. I got it when I was 3 I think and my girls have each gotten to enjoy it!

Taylor and I also did Mommy and Me pics at 2 so I wanted the same for Addyson! I LOVE this picture. It is gorgeous in color too but my roots needed some fixing that I didn't get to so black and white looks best for my hair!

2 short years. So many things that have changed since we brought our angel home. Addyson Grace, you are Mommy and Daddy's joy! We love you so much!

2 comments: