Monday, February 22, 2010

New Outlook

I have to get a new outlook on my life. I have started to feel so down and frustrated yet I have not called out for prayer. Sure I pray silently and Tyler does as well but to admit we are struggling and in need of prayer. Nope, that would admit we have a problem. Yes, I know how STUPID that sounds!! But I find I can't come to terms with it. Our lives are really pretty easy and this stress is hard to accept.

So, I need your prayers. If you feel led, I ask that you pray for my husband and I as we try to have another baby. We have been trying now without any luck for 8 months. I will go to the dr next month and hopefully they will have a course of action for us. In the meantime, if God places it on your hearts will you pray for us. Pray not only for our ability to conceive, but pray for our hearts and outlooks as we go through the process. It isn't easy to wait and see those around us getting pregnant with ease, but on the other side we have two beautiful daughters and they are so amazing and wonderful. We are blessed. I ask that you pray for us to keep sight of all that we have and not focus on what we are searching for.

Thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It is not easy to admit that I messed up, but I can not forge this path on my own. I am not perfect. I love you all very much!

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! I know it isn't easy. I was getting so frustrated that it wasn't happening for us. I pray that it happens for you soon!

    ReplyDelete