I keep meaning to post and then I just get sidetracked! Last week the infamous stomach bug attacked our house. Taylor had it Sunday, Addyson had it Tuesday, and I had it on Wednesday. Tyler, of course, nursed us all and never got sick. It figures! On top of that, last week I had Open House at work so it was a crazy week! Luckily, this week we are on Spring Break! We decided to just stay home and relax this year so I am doing my best with that! Last Saturday though, we took Addy and met some friends to go to the Dallas World Aquarium. We just stumbled on it a few years back and fell in love. We have never gotten to take Addyson so we decided to make a day of it and show her the fishies!
Here we are at the top of the rainforest. Addyson really just wanted to know where the fishies were!!
These are the Warner's! I have known Kyle since Jr. High and I just LOVE his wife and their two cute kiddo's. Even if Brock did get a little too friendly!
Finally some fishies! The kids really enjoyed looking in all the tanks. Addyson even stuck her hand in one... the fish got REALLY excited about that!
Here is Brock going in for the kiss. Look at Miss Addyson's sly grin... playing hard to get already!!
Yes... I think she has a good idea of what power she holds as a woman! Already she can wrap a boy around her finger!!
This was just a random shot but it came out as my favorite! I love how Addy's face is reflected in the glass behind the manatee! So sweet!!
We had a wonderful time and we are enjoying a nice quiet week now! I am going to get my hair cut today and then tomorrow to the dr (hopefully with some good news to share afterwards). I am also enjoying a week that I am not sick, running fever, throwing up, or feeling bad in any way!! :)
It's fun going to places like that with the kids. Kyndra loves looking at the animals and such.
ReplyDelete