Thursday, March 18, 2010

Spring Planting

Addyson and I did some spring planting yesterday!!

 My mom bought her an Elmo planting kit with tomato seeds in it! (Lowe's)

It came with everything that you needed to plant little cherry tomatoes. Addy loves "Melmo" so this is perfect for her!

It was really easy. It came with dry soil pellets that you just mixed with water and then poured into little cups. Addy liked the mixing and she really liked putting the seeds in.

There are our little tomato seeds. Hopefully we will have a "green thumb" and we will grow some plants!

Addyson was covering the seeds in dirt. I love that this was super kid friendly so she was really involved in it!

Here are our little tomato plants with Elmo watching over them! If they grow I will post new pics of that as well!!

I am missing my big kid this week but I really enjoy having some one-on-one time with Addyson. It is nice for her to have a chance to do "only kid" things like Taylor got to do for 6 years. We will get to see sister today at dance though which will make us both very happy!

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a neat project. That would be fun to do with Kyndra!

    ReplyDelete