I am sitting here having some down time that was unexpected so I decided to blog! We SHOULD be at church but little Addyson is feeling bad and tired so we ended up just dropping sister off and coming back home. I hate when my baby feels bad.
Taylor went to GA Mini Camp this weekend. It was only an overnight camp but she really had a blast! She was so excited to share all that she learned about Jesus.
This week we went back to school after spring break! Luckily, the week flew by fairly quickly. Our district just invested in interactive whiteboards (they let you do things on the board just like a mouse would with your computer.) To anyone not in education, that probably doesn't sound that cool. If you are a teacher, you totally get how AMAZING that is!! HAHA! I am in love with it and my students think it is the greatest.
Addyson's tomato plants that we planted a week or so ago have started to sprout. She is so cute when she looks at them and sees the little plant! They are growing pretty fast so maybe by summer we will have little tomatoes?!
Tyler is starting a new job next week. He will still be doing electrical but for a different person. We have really prayed over this and I believe he is making the best decision. The pay will be better and he will have more steady work.
I don't even want to post this... but I am not the type of person that keeps secrets and I just want it off my chest. Tyler and I found out over Spring Break that we were expecting again but we lost the baby this week. It was hard and frustrating but we are really ok. If I ever questioned if God is with me, I know He is right now. I am at peace and I feel ok over all this. I know God had a different plan for me. I go to the dr in a week or so and we will discuss options then. I had been really sick for a couple weeks with high fevers for 6 out of 9 days in a row. I know that probably played a part in our loss. I am hoping we can start the process again in July. Please pray for continued healing of my body and our hearts. This is our second miscarriage and it is a little harder on Tyler this time. Getting pregnant is a long road for us but it will be so rewarding when we welcome our miracle. I have talked with a friend who said when you wait so long for your child, you appreciate the miracle that much more. It's not that you love them more, you are just more thankful to have them. This is exactly how I feel!
Next week is a short week at school!! Yea! Friday and Saturday I will be helping with bake sales for a little girl named Kodi who is fighting cancer. She is 5 years old and the granddaughter of our pastor. Please pray for her family! If you are on facebook, join her fan page Kick It Kodi!! I know God will do amazing things in her life!!
God Bless you throughout this week!!
Sara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like the girls are doing great. I kept trimming Scarlett's hair every few months and that really helped it to grow. But then again she was born with a head full of hair. Just a thought though!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss. I will be sure and add you to my prayer list.
We prolly could've skipped church today b/c Anth didnt feel well but we went b/c of the easter egg hunt.
ReplyDeleteThat board thing sounds pretty neat!
I'm glad you guys are doing ok. (((hugs)))