Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

I have failed to get my Easter post up here!! I have been running around like crazy this week and most of the time I am dog tired by the time I sit down. We had a great Easter weekend! Taylor came home early Sunday and got to stay with us so we all had an egg hunt and then went to church and had another egg hunt and then went to my grandparents and ate and hunted some candy there too!! Taylor doesn't really eat it but Addy... thats another story. Needless to say all the candy in our house is hidden!!

I tried to get ahead and load pics and type at the same time... and that busted. So this is it... I am too tired and hungry to post more. Maybe tomorrow!! HAHA!

My thoughts on this pic.... Sisters by chance, best friends by choice!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute pic! Lots of hunts for them! That's good Taylor doesn't eat much candy. Kyndra loves to eat junk!

    ReplyDelete