"I can not go to school today, said little Peggy Ann McKay. I have the measles and the mumps, a gash, a rash, and purple bumps"
I wonder if thats whats wrong with me. I have been running a fever and miserable for over 24 hours now. Really I think I have the flu, but I have not had time to take off and go to the doctor. So for now I am curled up on the couch hoping its just a little bug since my little bug is enjoying being my nurse.
On a much happier note, I won this cool stool from Holly's blog.
I am really looking forward to getting it and I will post when it comes!
Also on a happy note, we closed on the two lots behind our house today. We now have almost an acre of land in the middle of town! Hopefully we will get to add on to our house in the near future.
Now if only these chills and body aches would find a new home... and not in my hubby or little girls either thank you!

Congratulations on the land!! I'm proud for yall! And hope you feel better!
ReplyDeleteI hope that you feel better! And congrats on winning the stool!
ReplyDeleteThat's really great you have that land. It's nice to have a yard to play in.