Monday, March 1, 2010

32nd Street Blog Parade



1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Evening.. when it's just Tyler and I and the girls and we can just relax. As I type this Addy, is screaming, but I can PRETEND to relax!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Chips and Salsa

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Not having to worry over money... not to be rich... just to to worry over it

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My last name, Turrentine, sounds alot like turpentine. That and just being oblivious to so many things.

5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Gosh... I don't even know. Something happy... Full House or Home Improvement or something goofy like that!

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would be really creative and naturally artistic

7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Disney... if money were no object I would live there!

8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Country, or Christian

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Hmm... sadly Wal-Mart because I could use that for everyone! Or maybe Target or a Super Target bc it has groceries. Can you tell I just type like I think!! LOL!

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Maybe the 20's?? I would love to be a flapper... I don't even know if thats bad or not! :)

11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
PINK!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?

(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)

Dopey... it would have to be Doepy. But at any given time I relate to all of them.

13. What's the last album you listened to?
Casting Crowns... love!

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
Who knows... I am really very shy and private?? Doesn't go well with blogging but I just love it.

1 comment:

  1. Chips n salsa would be a good food although I'm not particularly fond of salsa. lol Your last name does always make me think of turpentine so it's funny you wrote that!

    ReplyDelete