I am off work today and at home with a sickly litle girl. Yesterday morning, Addyson woke up with a 102.4 temp. As soon as the DirectCare opened we took her over there. By that time, 1:00ish she was running a 103 fever. We gave her meds but they wouldn't knock it out. While we were dealing with her, we found out 2 other kids in her daycare tested positive for strep. Addy actually tested neg, which she always does, but the dr felt sure that was what she had. Of course, that meant I stayed home with her today!
She has not run a fever today but she is just so pitiful. It hurts me as her Mommy to watch her feel so bad. She trys to play and have fun but she gets worn out so quickly. She is hungry and wants to eat but starts crying every time she tries because her throat hurts. I hope the meds they gave her knock this out fast so my silly little girl can come back.
While we have been at home I cleaned our bedroom. This is the room that NEVER gets cleaned. All our bills and reciepts pile up on our desk and it looks awful. I cleaned everything up and then moved stuff around so I can use the desk for my Cricut and crafting stuff. I will be off for the summer in a few short weeks so I am now ready to be creative!
Right now though, little girl is sleeping so I need to dry my hair and get ready so we can go pick up big sister in a little bit! Pray that Addyson gets over this and the rest of the family can avoid it!
*On a seperate note, before our weekend was tied up with a sick baby, I got to go out and have some girl time. Here is a blurry phone pic of our sinful desserts! We decided it was girls night out and we could be crazy!! YUMMY!


:(
ReplyDeleteI hope that she feels better! Mommies don't like their babies to be sick!