This sweet face always has something that she needs.... RIGHT NOW!!
It seems like no matter what... she really needs it right when she asks.
She has yet to master the concept of WAIT... or Mommy is busy. She gets so tired of telling me the same thing over.... and over... and over. Sheesh, Mom!
She turns from my precious angel to something I could never admit I had a part in within a moments notice... usually this happens when the word NO is uttered from my lips.... pretty sure that is the 11th commandment. Thou shalt not say no!
So even though I treasure my daughters and the time I have with them, I am kinda looking forward to this time. You know, the time when I remember this gift came from above and not below. Yeah.... I do love her!!
I am so blessed by having such an amazing helper in big sister! These are her dance photos and I think she is the prettiest dancer ever!! Love my beautiful daughters!
Well, now it is time to continue my single mom duties. As I type, I am watching Addy remove each item in my "mom" purse and examine them for level of interest. Top things include my wallet, personals bag, and lipstick tube. Lucky me!

Yeah, Kyndra doesn't know how to wait well either! Eventually they'll get the concept of time. lol
ReplyDelete