I love reading other peoples blogs! I love hearing about their days and getting neat ideas from them. I don't like sitting down and coming up with a blog. I rarely have that kind of time truthfully!! So I am behind... WAY behind. Like from the 23rd of May behind! But I am going to try and catch up by blogging everyday! I can do that because its summer vacation!
Ok.. so the first thing I have not blogged about was Taylor's recital! She danced Tap and Ballet and was beautiful! Her ballet was her first dance and they danced to "A Spoonful of Sugar." They even had an umbrella to dance with!
Taylor and her dance friend
She gets nervous and usually forgets to smile
Ending Pose... it was so pretty
For Tap, she danced to Candyman from the Willie Wonka movie. She likes Tap a little more but the dance was harder and she really had to work!
They had super cute costumes as well.
One of her teachers was a senior this year and did a solo in their dance!
Tap ending pose.
Recital was 3 hours long... the studio has 120ish students who may take multiple classes! Addy was good as long as there was dancing but she had a hard time during awards! Overall, it was really great. Taylor says she isn't dancing next fall but I hope she will!
On another note, although this is not Monday, I feel a "Not Me Monday" is appropriate. I know it was "not me" who left Addyson unattended for 20 minutes in her sisters room thinking she was playing Barbies because she was so nice and quiet when I had checked on her. It was also not me who found said 2 year old in her big sisters room covered in nail polish. Nope, that was NOT me. (It was on her face, hands, fingers, legs, feet, toes, and of course, the carpet. If I don't blog for awhile assume my husband has taken care of me!! LOL!)
So... I am starting to catch up! Tomorrow (provided I live) will be about our Memorial Day weekend!
She looks so cute in all her dance outfits!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Addyson totally pulled a Kyndra. lol You have to be careful when it's too quiet! Then you know it's prolly trouble! ;)