Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy and Sad News

A few weeks ago, I learned that our family photographers decided to close down due to economy issues. I was devestated! They were expensive but we always tried to go once a year and have pictures done. They did our engagement, bridal, wedding and reception, Addy's first pics, and her one year pics. Literally every major event in our lives they have been there. We love them and always felt comfortable having them take our pictures knowing they would be great. I know they made the best decision for them and I am happy that they are not stressing over it anymore. I recently contacted them about what they would do with our pictures. I always had the confidence that if something happened to our pictures I could order more. I was worried that they wouldn't keep them. They told me the BEST news! For a great price, I could buy all our pictures and the rights to copy them! I am thrilled to be able to have them and get to enjoy them all over again! I will post a few of my favorites when they come in! So, even though I am truly saddened to not see their smiling faces anymore, I am excited that they have made it possible for me to see their amazing work in our lives any time I want!!

No comments:

Post a Comment