Addyson is typically a wonderful sleeper. But since we have been off and shes not on her routine, she has been anything but! Last night, she woke up around 3 and never really went back to sleep. At 5, we gave up, got up, and put a movie on! (Dog, Dog or as we call it Lady and the Tramp.) She watched that quietly while we slept and FINALLY around 6:30 she went back to bed. She and Tyler are both still in bed and I hate to wake them up! Needless to say, I am looking forward to the routine of going back to school. This break has been amazing and I have loved the time off. I still would love to be a stay-at-home mommy again, but realistically I have the best job to make money and get to be with my kids so I can't complain! I plan to post about my New Year's Resolutions on Friday with the SUYL blog. I have several in mind but I will fine tune them before that. One thing I can show is I finally completed Addyson's birthday party invites. I did these digitally and I had a great time and I am very proud of them. Only thing missing is I am going to glue a polka dot bow on them after they are printed! I can not wait for her Minnie (MEE-na) party! Even though I can hardly believe that my baby is almost 2. Time has flown but the memories are amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The invite is so cute!! We're not really having a party for Kyndra. Maybe a get together and if anybody wants to come they can.
ReplyDelete